"Search and Select User or Role" Pop-up is Unusable when Previous Session Windows have been Closed Abruptly
(Doc ID 1575664.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In E-Business Suite 12.1.3 instance, the "Search and Select User or Role" Pop-up is unusable when previous session windows have been closed abruptly (i.e when the user closed the E-Business Suite session windows using the cross symbol)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following sample steps:
1. Login to the Instance.
2. Click on Worklist Access button at bottom of Worklist.
3. Click Grant Worklist Access, this will open the "Search and Select User or Role" Pop-up.
4. Pick list an employee or user names, but do not select it.
5. Use the cross in pop-up top right corner, to close all the application windows.
6. Log in and navigate again to the "Search and Select User or Role" Popup ... it hangs forever.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document