"Search and Select User or Role" Pop-up is Unusable when Previous Session Windows have been Closed Abruptly
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In E-Business Suite 12.1.3 instance, the "Search and Select User or Role" Pop-up is unusable when previous session windows have been closed abruptly (i.e when the user closed the E-Business Suite session windows using the cross symbol)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following sample steps:
1. Login to the Instance.
2. Click on Worklist Access button at bottom of Worklist.
3. Click Grant Worklist Access, this will open the "Search and Select User or Role" Pop-up.
4. Pick list an employee or user names, but do not select it.
5. Use the cross in pop-up top right corner, to close all the application windows.
6. Log in and navigate again to the "Search and Select User or Role" Popup ... it hangs forever.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms