Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup->Transactions-> Approval Limits
1. Verify that user does not have approval limits for document type "Refund"
2. Create receipt and apply to "On Account" activity.
4. Then un-apply "On Account" activity, and select "Refund".
5. Click on "Refund Attributes" button and fill out required fields.
7. Refund is saved successfully despite user lacking approval limits.
Note: However, if an approval limit is created for the user, and the above steps are done, the user gets an approval error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms