EIT Segment Default Value On Extra Person Info Details DFF Is Not Defaulting In SSHR As In Core HR
(Doc ID 1578858.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version, EIT and SIT
Segment Default Value in 'Extra Person Info. Details' DFF is not defaulting in the EIT page of SSHR, but defaults in Core HR.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a segment in 'Extra Person Info. Details' DFF with the following details
Context Field Values:
Name: Return Home
Window Prompt: Return Move
Value Set: YES/NO
Enabled : Checked.
Segment (Extra Person Info. Details) - Office Change/Mobility Additional Information.
Validation: Value Set YES/NO
Default Type: Constant
Default Value: No
Security Enabled: Not checked.
2. Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility
3. Select Extra Information function.
4. Search any Employee, click Action icon.
5. In the EIT page click Add Button in 'Office Changes/Mobility'
6. Segment 'Return Move' is not defaulted to No.
7. Where as in the core application it defaults without any issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document