Participation Process: Scheduled Errors With FDPSTP Failed Due To ORA-20001: BEN_91665_BENMNGLE_ERRO
(Doc ID 1587288.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Participation Process: Scheduled, the following errors are seen on the log and the process does not complete:
Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-20001: BEN_91665_BENMNGLE_ERRORED: N, ORA_ERRCODE, -1653
ORA-06512: at "APPS.FND_MESSAGE", line 509
ORA-06512: at "APPS.BEN_MANAGE_LIFE_EVENTS", line 6454
ORA-06512: at "APPS.BEN_MANAGE_LIFE_EV
Several other errors are also listed throughout:
- You can manually void the unwanted life events in the Person Life Event window, defined collapsing life event rules on the Collapsing Life Event window, or determine that a specific life event is always the winning event by checking the override check box on the Life Event Reason window. This error occurred in ben_evaluate_ptnl_lf_evt.check_and_get_winner.
- Cannot locate a record for the pay period. The Date Code currently being process is ALDCPP>. This error is occurring in the following package.procedure: ben_determine_date.determine_date.main.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
3. Select Request Name "Participation Process: Scheduled" and submit with the following parameters:
- Effective Date: 18-SEP-2013
- Detect Temporal Events: None
- Validate: Commit
- Life Event Occurred Date: 18-SEP-2013
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document