Logic Scenario Override Cannot Be Added To Logic Configuration
(Doc ID 1589701.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to save a scenario override for a multistop logic configuration
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Power data -> General -> Logic Scenario
2. Create a logic scenario with a Logic Configuration Type of Multistop
3. Shipment Management -> Power data -> General ->Logic Configuration
4. Create a logic configuration with a Logic Configuration Type of Multistop
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see the Scenario Overrides
6. Populate your logic scenario that you created initially
7. Click save/save/finished
8. Edit the logic configuration record again, notice that the logic scenario ID is not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document