Shipment Special Service Accessorial Cost Does Not Work When Stop Is Included
(Doc ID 1595748.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.3.3 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment Special Service Accessorial Cost is not calculated when stop is included.
Special Service Accessorial Cost added to a stop of a buy shipment should be included when recalculate Costs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Special Service on a rate offering
2. Link it to an Accessorial Code
3. Add an Accessorial Cost for which the basis is Shipment Special Service Gid and the Rate Condition is Shipment Special Service Duration
4. On a shipment using the above rate offering - add a shipment special service. While doing so, mention the code and the duration - and after clicking finished perform recalculate shipment cost.
The accessorial cost gets added without a problem
5. If while adding the special service, you add the special service code, the duration AND the location id from the drop down - the accessorial cost does not get added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document