Relogin after Session Timeout Error: "Contact System Administrator, oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException"
(Doc ID 1595885.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Site Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to re login after a session time out is not returning to the same page where the user got the timeout message.
It is giving a 'contact System Administrator' message with exceptions:
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Site Home page
- Click 'Site' tab go into site simple search page
- Searched some sites
- Sites are displayed on this page
- Leave this page unattended for 45 mins
- Clicking on icon
- Receive session time out error
- Relogged in with username and received error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!