FSTP: Default Values from Personalizations Not Actually Defaulting in e.g. HTML Debrief (OA Framework based)
(Doc ID 1596256.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using OA Framework personalizations it is possible to default values in fields. E.g. the value for the Item used in new labour debrief lines can be defaulted by setting a value in a personalization as follows:
- Make sure that profile 'FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled' is set to Yes - if you have to make a change, bounce the middle tier web server before continuing
- Go to the HTML debrief page
- In the labor section, click on the Personalize "Labor Table" link
- Click Expand All
- Find the 'Message Lov Input: Item' in this structure:
Column: (column4) Yes
Switcher: (LItemnumberswitcher) Yes
Case_name_ L Item Number Disp
Message Styled Text: (LItemNumberDisp) Yes
Case_name_ L Item Number
Message Lov Input: Item Yes
Lov Map: (lovMap1)
Lov Map: (lovMap2)
Lov Map: (lovMap3)
Lov Map: (lovMap4)
- Set the default value at 'Service Debrief Task' level to start with, by clicking on the edit icon for 'Message Lov Input: Item', entering a value for 'Initial Value'.
- When back in the main personalization screen, check the 'Include Personalized Items Only' checkbox and wait for the page to reload. It should then list only personalized items, including the one above
- Now login again and retest the issue
What could cause the value for the personalized field to be empty even when this personalization is done and a new labour line is entered?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document