WHEN USER CHANGE ORGANIZATION, EAM WO HEADER DFF VALIDATION ERRORS IN OAF WHEN $PROFILES$.MFG_ORGANIZATION_ID Is Used In DFF.
(Doc ID 1597285.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 12-April-2015***
When attempting to open a work order, the following error occurs.
Value <xxxxx> for the flexfield segment scheduler group does not exists in the value set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create a DFF. Application - Work in process. Title - Discrete Job
2. The value set is - <
and nvl(disable_date,sysdate+1) > trunc(sysdate)
3. log into self service page. ORG is PM
4. Query a WO and click to open the WO details. There is no DFF validation error.
5. Now go back to home page and change the ORG to another. (eg. KM)
6. Query a work order and click to open it.
7. The error message mentioned above is popped up.
This happens only if the ORG is changed, else no error happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document