WHEN USER CHANGE ORGANIZATION, EAM WO HEADER DFF VALIDATION ERRORS IN OAF WHEN $PROFILES$.MFG_ORGANIZATION_ID Is Used In DFF.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 12-April-2015***
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Definition
When attempting to open a work order,
the following error occurs.
value kmsc-eic for the flexfield segment scheduler group does not exists in the value set posco_eam_t_schgrp_vs
This is basically a EAM WO HEADER DFF VALIDATION ERROR IN OAF, WHEN USER CHANGE ORGANIZATION
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create a DFF. Application - Work in process. Title - Discrete Job
2. The value set is - <
and nvl(disable_date,sysdate+1) > trunc(sysdate)
3. log into self service page. ORG is PM
4. Query a WO and click to open the WO details. There is no DFF validation error.
5. Now go back to home page and change the ORG to another. (eg. KM)
6. Query a work order and click to open it.
7. The error message mentioned above is popped up.
This happens only if the ORG is changed, else no error happens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms