Business Monitor Column Header Sort Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 1604926.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a business monitor query result (say 100 records) is opened and refine the search by specifying a criteria (say new number of records is 25). Now refined result is sorted by clicking on one of the column headers, OTM returns 100 records instead of the expected 25. This issue is seen after recent upgrade to 6.3.1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. A Business Monitor is defined for monitoring Order Releases that are failed in planning
02. Login to OTM and click on Business Monitor. Click on one of the query results. In this case ‘PLANNING FAILED ORDER RELEASE’
03. Total Found records is 465 as expected
04. Hit Refine Query
05. Refine the search criteria. In this case IS_HAZMAT = Y
06. Hit on Search. The total found records for the refined search is 98 as expected.
07. Now click on the Column Header ‘Source Location ID’ to sort the results based on this column. Strangely the total found records is 465 instead of 98.
08. Hit Refine Query. The search criteria entered previously had disappeared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document