Guidelines For Processing Pending Transactions in Oracle Asset Tracking
(Doc ID 1608224.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2022
Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To provide clear steps on how to troubleshoot pending transactions in Oracle Asset Tracking. It covers the following:
* Installation Status Check
* Pending Transactions Count Check
* Identify Root Pending Transactions
* Running Oracle Asset Tracking Programs
* Troubleshooting unprocessed Pending Transactions
This article is intended for Asset Tracking implementers and/or Application Administrators for R12.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.