R12: OIE: SAMPLE VISA Credit Card Accounts Have Status of Invalid - the Starter File Containing New Account Records Must be Loaded Before Any Transaction Records
(Doc ID 1610737.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Visa VCF 4 Transaction Loader and Validation Program' concurrent program
Record type T4
Visa Credit Cards have a status of Invalid when loaded via the 'Visa VCF 4 Transaction Loader and Validation Program' concurrent program
1) Create 100 employee records to match card holder information contained in SAMPLE starter records file. : AP Superuser > Employees > Enter Employees
2) Create a new card program for VISA with Matching Rule equal to Employee Number. AP Superuser > Setup > Credit Cards> CC Programs
3) Load the starter file: VISA SAMPLE files, format VCF 4.0 (Visa Commercial Format 4.0). Note that Starter file contains no transactions. These are the required records to set up a new company. Starter records are required in an initial file when a new company number is introduced. Starter records contain the accounts (record type T4), cardholders (record type T4) and company data (record type T6) which form a data foundation to which transactions (record type T5 - Txx) and billing cycles (record type T11) can be linked
4) Run concurrent program: : Standard Program 'Visa VCF 4 Transaction Loader and Validation Program'
5) Review Log file: * No credit card transactions were uploaded. As expected. (No financial transactions were in this first file.) * Number of new credit card accounts registered: 93. (This was expected number).
6) Review credit card accounts in iExpenses Administration: iExpenses Setup and Administration > Administration > New Accounts.
7) Accounts show as Invalid
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!