UBR SLA Override Not Working
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Do SLA Setup so that it overrides for Unbilled Receivable account in Journal Line definitions.
Run PRC: Create Accounting So that Revenue Gets Transferred to GL and Now check the accounting.
UBR still shows the account which gets derived from Auto Accounting instead it did not considered SLA overridden account in GL.
Note: Issue happens when Mapping Set is used
Sample Test Case
1. Created a New Event Type : SLA Manual
2. Created SLA Mapping Set : "PD REV MAP1" with Input value "SLA Manual" and Output value as 1130
3. Created SLA Mapping Set : "PD UBR1" with Input value "SLA Manual" and Output value as 1110
4. Created Account Derivation Rule : "PD REV1" with value type as Mapping set and value as "PD REV MAP1" for Input Source : Revenue Event Type
5. Created Account Derivation Rule : "PD UBR1" with value type as Mapping set and value as "PD UBR1" for Input Source : Revenue Event Type
6. For Projects Application , Event Class : Revenue in Definition code : PA_STANDARD_ACCOUNTING For Journal Line Type : Event Revenue , created a Override rule as "PD Rev1" For Journal Line Type : UnBilled Receivables , created a Override rule as "PD UBR1"
Note: As per Auto Accounting the Natural Account Segment value for Revenue the account value is 4180 and for UnBilled Receivables the value is 1232
7. Run "Validate Application Accounting Definition" concurrent process
8. Created a Project: Project_SLA1 and Approved the same
9. Baselined the Funding
10. Created a Event with Event Type as "SLA Manual"
11. Ran PRC: Generate Draft Revenue process
12. Released the Revenue
13. Ran PRC: Generate Revenue Accounting Events process
14. Ran PRC: Create Accounting and Ensured this revenue is transferred to GL
15. Checked the Accounting in SLA which is as below : 01-420-1232-000 Unbilled Receivable -----> 1232 came from Auto Accounting , this did not considered SLA Account Override 01-422-1130-000 Revenue ----> 1130 came from SLA Override
Note: If we do the same Test case with Constant it works fine.
But issue exists when used Mapping set that's also for UBR
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms