Performance Management Plan is not Visible to New Main Appraiser
(Doc ID 1611805.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Appraisals
When Changing Main Appraiser for some performance appraisals, the same Main appraiser being also assigned as supervisor thru the Assignments form,
the new Main Appraiser is not able to access the plan and so the Manage Appraisals task since the plan is not visible in the Performance Management Task list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. HRMS Manager: Assign new Supervisor to employees
2. HR Professional V4.0: Change Main Appraiser for appraisals of people having new supervisor
3. Log in as the new Main Appraiser/Supervisor
4. Manager Self-Service
5. Performance Management
6. The plan is not displayed in the Performance Management Task list.
1. The new Main Appraiser is part of the plan
2. Appraisals are available for the new Main Appraiser thru the Appraisal in Progress Section
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document