Tender XML is Missing "ExpectedResponseDt" Tag When Perfomed Secure Resources Via Agent
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.3.4 [Release 6 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Outbound Tender XMLs are missing the "ExpectedResponseDt" tag completely when "Secure Resources" is performed via anAgent Action.
But when using the "Secure Resources" action from the Shipment UI, the outbound tender XML does contain the tag.
Steps to Replicate:
- Set the TENDER_BY_EMAIL Stylesheet Profile to "Raw XML"
- Create and Order Release planned onto aShipment
- Create an Agent with action: Secure Resources
1. Navigate to SHipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipment
2. Perform whatever action triggers your configured agent
This triggers the agent to run the "Secure Resources" action which sends the the Tender XML that does NOT have the element: ExpectedResponseDt
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms