Individuals Cannot Be Found In iRecruitment If Their Home Phones Are End Dated In Core HR
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 to 12.1 HRMS RUP8 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Individual search in iRecruitment does not return any persons that do not have an active home telephone record in HR.
The person cannot be found in iRecruitment if the person's home telephone record in table per_phones has an end date.
Individuals should be found in iRecruitment regardless if the person has an active home telephone record or not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the iRecruitment Recruiter responsibility.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Candidates-> Individuals.
4. Search a person who has an active home telephone number.
5. Switch to an HRMS responsibility, e.g. US HR Manager.
6. Navigate to 'People-> Enter and Maintain'.
7. Query for the same individual.
8. Click on Others-> Phones.
9. Enter an end date for the home telephone number.
10. Save the changes.
11. Switch to iRecruitment Recruiter responsibility.
12. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Candidates-> Individuals.
13. Search for the same person.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms