Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.3.3 [Release 6 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1.When setting the 'SKIP INITIAL SCREEN' to 'TRUE' in the EDIT QUANTITIES Shipment Action, it is skipping the initial screen, but it does not display the ship
units/line items for the shipment, hence can not edit the Quantity.
2. When setting the 'SHIP UNITS OR LINE ITEMS' to 'Line Item', Its display the "Ship Units" instead of "Line Items"
Expect that system should allow to update the Qty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the following Parameters
SHIPMENT OR ORDER AMOUNTS=Shipped Order Release Amounts
SHIP UNITS OR LINE ITEMS = Line Item
SKIP INITIAL SCREEN=TRUE
2. Created Order Release and plan it onto a shipment
3. Search for the created shipment and Perform Action->Shipment Management->Utilities-Edit quantities
4. As per Parameter, system will skip the initial screen and go directly to Buy Shipment Quantities page. But the problem is there is nothing in the line, and the user cannot update the shipment quantity. Also On "Buy Shipment Quantities" page, There is a section with 'Ship Unit' instead of 'Lines'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms