Cancel and Replace a Failed PO Work Confirmation That Failed for Supplier on Hold or Similar Error in Receiving Interface
(Doc ID 1614960.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work confirmation stuck at status "Error" after submitting the work confirmation
1. Create work confirmations against services Purchase Order (PO)
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center
3. View Services Purchase Orders
4. Search for PO
5. View the Work Confirmation
6. See Work Confirmations, all having Progress of 100%, and status = Error
Work Confirmation Current Requested Current Delivered Progress % Status = Error
Users do not know how to get the errored WCAPPRV workflow reprocessed through the workflow to completion
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document