Adding Responsibilities to a new user getting ORA-20002 [WF_NO_USER] NAME=<name> ORIG_SYSTEM=NULL ORIG_SYSTEM_ID=NULL has been detected in FND_USER_RESP_GROUPS_API.INSERT_ASSIGNMENT
(Doc ID 1616744.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager Connector - Version 10.1.2 to 10.1.2
Oracle User Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite 12.1.3
system administrator responsibility
security user define form
Adding additional responsibilities to a new user resulted in:
On the surface the error resembles workflow user/role synchronization issue. But after executing the following workflow user/role synchronization steps, this new user lost all the responsibilities assigned to him:
1. Workflow Directory services user/role validation with argument values as 10000:Yes:Yes Yes (for Parameters:
Fixing dangling user/roles = Yes
Add missing user/role assignments = Yes)
2. Synchronize WF Local Tables with default values for the arguments.
3. Run adadmin -
a. Compile/generate menu
b. and regenerate product JAR files using FORCE option
We performed following:
1. concurrent program "Workflow Directory Services User/Role Validation" with argument values 10000:Yes:Yes
2. concurrent program "Synchronize WF LOCAL tables" with default values for the arguments
3. adadmin , regenerate all JAR files using FORCE option
4. restart apache
Implemented Fusion Middleware Oracle Identity Management OIM. This new user is created from within Identity Manager Connector in OIM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document