Last updated on MARCH 06, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a secondary charge shipment that includes a Corporation Profile the following error occurs.
In the log, the folowing is seen:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Rate Offering with transport mode of secondary charge. Assign a service provider and rate service.
Add a corporation profile.
2. Create a Rate Record
3. Enter an Order Release, Generate a Shipment
4. The involved parties include the OrderOwner location id that is the same corporation id as the corporation within the corporation profile.
5. Select the shipment – click Actions – Shipment Management – Manage Groups and Charges – Create Secondary Charge
6. Click OK to complete the process and the error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms