Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase Order
You find that you can Autocreate a Purchase Order from an approved Requisition even though the originating Blanket Agreement (BPA) has been updated and has a Status of "Requires Reapproval"
1. BPA is approved
2. Create Requisition referencing the approved BPA
3. PR is approved
4. Update the Item Unit Price on the BPA (Goes to "Requires Reapproval")
5. Autocreate PO from the approved PR
6. Remove corresponding BPA number from Autocreate form
7. New (unapproved) Item Unit Price is shown on autocreate PO instead of the old item unit price (Not expected)
8. BPA number is still being shown on autocreate PO as reference document (Not expected)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms