Manager And Employee Appraisal Page Ends With Unexpected Error
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Appraisals
When attempting to
- Share an Appraisal, through a Plan, either from Manager - Employee or Employee - Manager
- Change the Main Appraiser from "Change Main Appraiser function"
the following error occurs.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20002: 3133: Activity instance 'HR_APPRAISAL_MAIN_APPR_BRA_FCT' is not a notified activity for item 'HRSSA/757106'.
ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_ENGINE", line 5702
ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager self service - Talent Managment - Manage Appraisal - open task and share appraisal with appraise,
2.Error "You encountered an unexpected error",
4. Employee Logins - the Appraisal has been transferred despite the error.
Employee logs in to send appraisal back to manager which manager has just shared above.
5. Appraisal is transferred.
- Share with Appraiser
"You encountered an unexpected error",
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms