Consolidated Notify Queue Fails With Error - "Java.lang.InstantiationException"
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.3.4 [Release 6 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do a Consolidated Notify Queue fails with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Activate CONSOLIDATED NOTIFY and AD HOC CONSOLIDATED NOTIFY data queues in OTM
(1) Log in as DBA.ADMIN in OTM DEV
(2) Go to Business Process Automation --> Integration --> Data Queues --> Search for CONSOLIDATED NOTIFY and AD HOC CONSOLIDATED NOTIFY (PUBLIC Ones)
(3) Check the box which says "ACTIVE"
(4) Click Save
(5) Create a contact in OTM
(6) Create a consolidated profile in OTM with the following details
Consolidation Profile ID: TEST_CONSOL_PROFILE
Batch Size: 2
Stylesheet Profile ID:
Time Window ID:
Domain Name: <DOMAIN>/A001
(7) Attach the consolidated Profile to the created contact.
(8) Check the Consolidated Notify Only checkbox on the contact
(9) To test the changes, create an agent of type shipment, use agent action NOTIFY CONTACT and choose the above created contact.
User tries to use consolidated notify on ORDER ON SHIPMENT - TENDERED, ORDER ON SHIPMENT - ACCEPTED and ORDER ON SHIPMENT - PICKUP NOTIFY contact notifications.
The notify request shows that they fail to process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms