Cannot Enter Order Lines Due to Error FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ORDERED_ITEM_DSP
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEXOEORD - Sales Order Form
Quick Sales Order Form
Sometimes occurs After Application of Patch (s)
On : 12.1.3 version, Price List
1) When attempting to query the price list for product value = (item 450-0509),the following error occurs.
FRM-40301: query caused no records to be retrieved.
2) When attempting to enter a sales order for the same item (item 450-0509), the following error occurs.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ORDERED_ITEM_DSP'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager
2. Navigate to Price List > Price List Setup
3. Query price list shows that Item 450-0509 is Active
4. Under List Lines
Do <F11> to enter query mode
Enter 450-0509 for the Product Value
Do <Ctrl><F11> to execute the query
Shows message: 'FRM-40301: query caused no records to be retrieved.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales orders
3. Enter line 1.1 for item 450-0509, tab,
Errors with: FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ORDERED_ITEM_DSP
<Patch 14570467> - ORDER MANAGEMENT 12.1 JAN 2014 CUMULATIVE PATCH and
<Patch 17376133> - Latest Recommended Patch Collection for Order Management
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms