Cannot Enter Order Lines Due to Error FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ORDERED_ITEM_DSP
(Doc ID 1634932.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEXOEORD - Sales Order Form
Quick Sales Order Form
Sometimes occurs After Application of Patch (s)
Note: In the images bellow and/or the attached document, user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represents fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance).
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
1) When attempting to query the price list for product value = (item 450-0509),the following error occurs.
FRM-40301: query caused no records to be retrieved.
2) When attempting to enter a sales order for the same item (item 450-0509), the following error occurs.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ORDERED_ITEM_DSP'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager
2. Navigate to Price List > Price List Setup
3. Query price list shows that Item 450-0509 is Active
4. Under List Lines
Do <F11> to enter query mode
Enter 450-0509 for the Product Value
Do <Ctrl><F11> to execute the query
Shows message: 'FRM-40301: query caused no records to be retrieved.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales orders
3. Enter line 1.1 for item 450-0509, tab,
Errors with: FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ORDERED_ITEM_DSP
<Patch 14570467> - ORDER MANAGEMENT 12.1 JAN 2014 CUMULATIVE PATCH and
<Patch 17376133> - Latest Recommended Patch Collection for Order Management
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document