Unable To Set Default Criteria On Status on INVOICE Screenset
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to set default criteria on screen set copied from the default INVOICE screen set. On selecting Status Id as column in the default criteria screen we are not able to select the status type and values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click Configuration and Administration -> Screen Set Manager
2. Enter a Screen Set ID of INVOICE and conditional operator of Same As
3. Mark the check box for INVOICE and click Copy Screen Set;
4. Give a name and navigate to Default Criteria;
5. From the Column drop-down select Status - ID #1
6. You cannot select any value for this column;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms