Supplier Business Event Capturing Old Value And Is Not Updated
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3:
Supplier Business Event oracle.apps.ap.supplier.event Captures the old value, rather than the new value.
Also, when executing updates in Supplier, supplier site, contacts, etc, the business event is not firing.
-- Expected Behaviour
Users expect to see the new value and are not aware the value is reverting to an old value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create new supplier
2. Enter ZZ_FISCAL_CODE along with other details
- This will trigger the oracle.apps.ap.supplier.event and will get the correct details
4. Now, update the ZZ_FISCAL_CODE with some other value
6. This will trigger the oracle.apps.ap.supplier.event but it is populating old value of ZZ_FISCAL_CODE instead of new one.
1. Update the supplier information
2. Check if the business even was fired.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms