Rapid Order Release Ship Unit Grid Commodity Code Field Uneditable
Last updated on MAY 13, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 to 6.3.3 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to modify the RAPID_ORDER_RELEASE manager layout by changing the display for the commodity code field the changes are not saved onto the Detail's Tab.
We expect that the modifications brought to the commodity field in the Detail Tab, while copying the RAPID_ORDER_RELEASE manager layout, be taken into consideration after clicking on save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy Rapid Order Release manager layout into a new manager layout: NEW-RAPID-RELEASE
2. Go to Details Tab and scroll down to look for Ship Unit Grid
3. Scroll Right to select radio button for Commodity Code
4. Click on Pencil to edit the Commodity Code
5. Type a New Label "commodity" and select the check box for Hide New
6. Click Save
7. Back on the Detail Tab, scroll right to see if the changes are applied
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms