Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05 to 6.3.4 [Release 5.5 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to plan a shipment from an order release with two ship units having different items and commodities, the following error occurs.
AssignEquipment No compatible equipment groups for this equipment set. [batch - 1]
AssignEquipment Total number of non-duplicate equipment options generated: 0 [batch - 1]
AssignEquipment End isTSEquipmentFit [batch - 1]
Planning No TShipments are created on leg DOMAIN.LEG_ID since to no equipment options are created. [batch - 1]
Planning No feasible shipments created for Itinerary: DOMAIN.ITINERARY_ID. [batch - 1]
Exception No shipments built for order bundle
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Setup equipment group id with 5 compartments. Leave Allow Commodity Mixing flag to unchecked.
2) Setup 2 new items with different commodity and a constraint to use the equipment group id setup above. Setup packaged items for them.
3) Created order release with 2 ship units (one for each item).
4) Nav: Actions (B) -> Operational Planning -> Create Buy Shipment -> Direct.
5) Error: No shipments built for order bundle.
6) Click View log and export the log.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms