OMD Agent Is Not Assigning Ship Units to Correct Stop When Shipment Has NFR Stops Included
(Doc ID 1664480.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you assign a driver to a shipment to create an NFR stop, for either the first stop or the last stop of a shipment, when adding a ship unit an existing order in which the ship units will be updated on the shipment downstream via an agent, OTM is converting the NFR stop either into Drop Off Stop or Pick up Stop.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Created Driver
2. Set parameter to GET THE DRIVER HOME=TRUE
3. Created OMD Agent
ORDER RELEASE - MOD - PROPAGATE CHANGES
4. Created Order Release
5. Planned the order onto shipment
6. Navigated to Driver and set Nat/Nal Override
7. Assign Driver to shipment
8. Shipment now includes NFR stop to get driver home
9. Add a new Ship Unit to the Order Release
10. Navigate back to the shipment and notice that the last stop which was an NFR stop is now a Delivery. Also you will see that on the pickup it does show all ship units as one was added, but it now shows that the delivery stop does not have the added ship unit delivering and we are now delivering the newly added ship to what was the NFR stop on location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document