Primary Note on Oracle iSupplier Portal Code Fixes
(Doc ID 1668113.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Last Update Date: 05-May-2014
This document provides a consolidated list of patches for iSupplier that have not been previously documented.
The scope of this document is to provide a consolidated list of patches available for iSupplier. It should be noted that where possible available rollup patches (RUP) should be applied, rather than individual one off patches for the following reasons:
• Rollup patches include many fixes and go through full Quality Assurance (QA) testing.
• Releasing rollups regularly will reduce the need for a one-off.
• One-off patches have limited testing due to adhoc/emergency basis of these patches. These patches are not regression tested within the entire code line.
• One-off patches are not always technically feasible.
• The full implications of an individual patch are not always known.
• Numerous one-off patches are inherently less predictable.
• Environments with numerous one-off patches are non-standard which can cause unique type problems that are more difficult to diagnose and fix.
• Regular code upgrades (rollup patches) which have been fully tested will naturally increase overall stability.
As our Rollup Patches are cumulative it is recommended to always apply the most current RUP. Refer to the following notes for information on our current RUPs:
For release 12.1.3 and lower refer to <Note 222339.1>’ Procurement Family Patch Release History’ for the most current rollup patch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document