Error Thrown When Using Contract Expert
(Doc ID 1670283.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A contract expert enabled template is created and approved. When this template is added to a Contract Purchase Agreement and the button 'Use Contract Expert' is clicked, the following error occurs.
ORA-01403: no data found ORA-01403: no data found in Package OKC_XPRT_CZ_INT_PVT Procedure publication_for_product
STEPS to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract template with contract expert enabled
2. Approve the template
3. Create a CPA
4. Go to 'Terms' tab in CPA
5. Click on 'Author Contract Terms'
6. On the opened 'OAF' page, choose the approved template
7. Click on 'Apply Template'
8. Click on 'Use Contract Expert'
9. See the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document