Finder Search 'Sort Order' Button Does Not Work After Unchecking "Saved Query" Option on General Tab of Screen Set
(Doc ID 1670401.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.3.5 [Release 6 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Sort Order' button stopped working after setting 'Saved Query' checkbox to NO on custom order screenset (setting on General Tab of ScreenSet)
1. Copy ORDER_RELEASE Screen Set
2. Edit the copied Finder set
3. Go to the General Tab
4. Uncheck the SHOW Saved Query checkbox
5. Save (Finish) the Finder
6. Use the finder in the OTM UI
7. Attempt to use the SORT ORDER button -> The finder Search screen 'SORT ORDER' button stops working
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!