Repair Order For Multiple Serial Numbers Not Passing Project Information To All Sales Order Lines In Order Management
(Doc ID 1671504.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
12.1.3, Depot Repair, Repair order.
When repair order is created for multiple quantity, using capture serial number functionality, the project and project task is not populated on Sales Order lines/RMA lines from repair order.
1. Depot Repair Super User Responsibility -Repair Order- Create Repair Order for serial controlled item for quantity more than 1.
2. Enter project and project task information.
3. Tools -Capture serial number -Process.
4. Open Sales order form - Query using RMA number, Go to lines tab-check the sales order/rma line.
5. No project id, task populated in sales order line in Other tab except first line.
Note :This functionality works fine when repair order is created for quantity of 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document