Manager Self Service New Hire Functionality Errors With API HR_SP_PLACEMENT_API.create_spinal_point_placement
(Doc ID 1673702.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Hire, CWK Placement, Appl Hire
A manager has hired and approved a new hire, except that a worklist notification is generated indicating there was an error. The following is the error that occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in as Manager and initiate New Hire:
2. Ensure Grade Name and Grade Point fields are populated in the hire process.
3. Complete remaining new hire steps
4. Log in as Manager’s Manager and Approve request
5. Log in in Employee Service Center East user and approve.
6. Log in as initiating manager. The Manager has received a notification to state that the IBS New Hire process has completed in error.
7. The Error Message Text from the Workflow states (checked via Oracle Workflow Status Monitor):
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document