Accounting Setup Manager Error: ORA-20001: HR_7877_API_INVALID_CONSTRAINT
(Doc ID 1902289.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PreUpgrade : 12.1.3 version, Core HR - General
After performing an 11i to 12.1.3 upgrade, when attempting to perform setup using Accounting Setup Manager,
the following error occurs.
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20001: HR_7877_API_INVALID_CONSTRAINT: N, PROCEDURE, hr_oru_shd.constraint_error, N, CONSTRAINT_NAME, PA_SEGMENT_VALUE_LOOKUPS_U1 ORA-06512: at "APPS.HR_ORGANIZATION_API", line 4910 ORA-06512: at "APPS.GL_LEDGERS_PKG", line 112 ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. General Ledger -> Setup -> Financials -> Accounting set up manager -> Accounting setups
2. Click go > Select update account option on the <My Organization> ledger
3. Click update balance segment values on the <My Organization> legal entity
4. Initially you add the segments
If they are already added changing the start date should kick off the job.
5. Click apply and the error occurs
Upgrade from 11i to 12.1.3 (R12.HR_PF.B.delta.6)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document