R12.2.3 OPM - Why RMA does not get COGS Journal Generated?
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why RMA (referenced to a SO) does not get COGS journals generated?
1. RMA number : XXX. Date Ordered: 05-JUL-2014 14:07:25.
2. Line Items > Returns, this RMA is reference to SO YYY.
3. Credit Memo number for RMA XXX is ZZZ, invoice date : 05-JUL-2014
4. Sales Order Pick for Item 'nnn' is on 05-JUL-2014 13:48:26
5. RMA Receipt for 'XXX' is on 05-JUL-2014 14:12:59
6. Sequence of all the relevant action :
a. Enter Sales Order (SO)
b. Ship Confirm SO
c. Enter RMA referencing SO
d. RMA Receipt
e. Run corresponding three Cogs programs
- Record Order Management Transactions
- Collect Revenue Recognition Information
- Generate COGS Recognition Events
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms