Unable To Rcv The ISO Shipment/IR Receipt From WMS Org From Which It Has Been Shipped
(Doc ID 1906852.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SWMS_WLPN_TRIGGER was applied on "WMS_LICENSE_PLATE_NUMBERS" to capture more details which identified that the RSH.SHIPMENT_NUM <> WLPN.SOURCE_NAME
Users were not able to receive the ISO Shipment/IR Receipt from WMS Organization which was shipped as Multi-delivery Consolidated LPN. Therewas data corruption during shipment (ITS-Inventory interface) and due to this ISO shipment were not able to be received at the destination Org because the RSH.SHIPMENT_NUM <> WLPN.SOURCE_NAME.
Steps to reproduce the issue.
1) Create 2 Internal Sales Order iso1 and iso2
2) In sales order form add same 'Intermediate Ship To location for both ISOs
3) Pick Release ISO and then perform pick drop into staging location into two different LPNs one each for one ISO (i.e.) LPN1 for iso1 and LPN2 for iso2
4) Perform Staging Move and move both the LPNs LPN1 and LPN2 into a consolidated LPN LPN3.
5) LPN Ship the consolidated LPN with consolidate delivery After ITS is completed successfully verify the source_name column in all the 3 LPNsLPN1 - delivery of iso1 LPN2-delivery of iso2 LPN3 - null
6) Perform Receipt via desktop applications individually receiving the ISOs and RTP.
User would receive the following error in the Receiving Transaction Interface ...
LPN validation failed. Please check log for details.WMSINB-18322:LPN validation failed. Please check log for details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document