Positive Pay File Requirement for Negotiable and Voided Checks
(Doc ID 1909147.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The business has a requirement to include voided payments (checks) along with check which were paid in some other recent payments runs. For example:
1. Run a payment batch for payments A, B, and C
2. Positive Pay information is sent to bank for payments A, B, and C
3. Now payment A is voided, due to business reason
4. Run an additional payment batch, for payments X, Y and Z
5. Positive Pay information is sent to bank for the new payment batch, and including Voided payment A from the earlier batch
How can we achieve that requirement using standard functionality, assuming we are using the standard positive pay file?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document