Issues With S_EQUIPMENT While Executing MOVE ORDER TO EXISING SHIPMENT Action
(Doc ID 1910570.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Fleet Management having Power Unit & Driver assigned as well as Equipment Type assigned to the Freighted Leg and the Bring Driver Home Leg moving an order into the existing shipment will not update in a correctly manner the S_Equipment stops.
When moving a new order into the shipment which is configured to use Fleet and has Power Unit, Driver and Equipment Type assigned as above, the stops for the S_Equipment should update correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Fleet Management
2. Create two order releases that have same source location and different destination location
* The first order release should have as special services assigned to it the following: MOVE_EMPTY and PICKLOADED at the source and DROPLOADED and MOVE_EMPTY at the destination
* The second order release should have as special services assigned to it the following MOVE_EMPTY and PICKLOADED at the source and MOVE_EMPTY and UNLOAD at the destination
3. Plan the first order release into a shipment using a multi-stop itinerary in order to support the second order release
4. Assign Power Unit, Driver and Equipment Type
* the Equipment Type should be assigned to the freighted leg and to the Drop Empty After Freight Leg (the bring driver home leg)
* analyze the Equipment Tab now in order to see the stops. You will see the following:
1 -> 2
2 -> 3
5. Move the second order into the above shipment
6. Enter the shipment and go to the Equipment Tab
* analyze now the stops. You will notice the following
1 -> 3
2 -> 3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document