Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are formatting issues in the offer letters being created in iRecruitment based on the offer letter templates.
The offer letters have the following issues:
-- sections being moved to the next page
-- extra lines are getting created
-- missing items in a section
-- misalignment of lines
The offer letters generated should be the same as the design in the templates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility XML Publisher Administrator.
3. Navigate to Home-> Templates.
4. Create an offer letter template.
5. Switch to the iRecruitment Recruiter responsibility.
6. Navigate to Offers Workbench-> Setup-> Offer Letter Template Associations.
7. Associate the offer letter template with the desired scope.
8. Go to iRecruitment Home.
9. Click on the Vacancies tab.
10. Search for a vacancy.
11. Click on the Active Applicants link for a vacancy.
12. Pick an applicant and click on the Create Offer button.
13. Create the offer.
14. Generate the offer letter.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms