Order Movement Has Wrong Dest Location Gid When Adding An Order To Existing Shipment Via Xml
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a third Order Release to an existing shipment via XML, the Order Movement's destination location of the third Order Release is being updated with the last stop of the shipment
When adding a third Order Release into an existing shipment via XML it is expected that the Order Movement of the respective Order Release to maintain the same destination location as the Order Release.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add two order releases into OTM via XML which should have same source different destinations
2. Add the actual shipment for the above two orders also via XML
3. Add a third Order Release through XML having as destination the second stop of the shipment (the shipment should have three stops)
4. Add the actual shipment via XML by updating the previous one in order to include the third integrated Order Release
5. Go To Order Management -> Order Movement -> search by Order Release ID by using the id of the Third Order Release
6. Notice the destination of the Order Movement is changed and is the same with the last stop of the shipment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms