Investigating Cycle Counting Scheduling Issues
(Doc ID 1912738.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2022
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are a several constraints placed on creating cycle count entries.
This note provides several options for finding data and explaining the following:
- Why the message “No data Found” occurs in the Cycle Count Listing report
- Why a particular item is not scheduled for counting, which could include scenarios:
- Item does not have onhand quantity
- Item is not assigned to a specific subinventory/locator
- There is an open cycle count entry
- Dispel the myth that the last schedule date is the last date a cycle count entry was created for an Item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.