Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2014
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 22.214.171.124.x to 126.96.36.199.x [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One is seeing the message:
The problem can be re-produced with the following steps:
1. Creating a non-sql data model to call a stored procedure before selecting data from a table in a BIP data model.
Using example found here http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28280_01/bi.1111/e22258/whatsnew.htm#CHDFJJJI
2. In BI Publisher-> new data model-> data set-> new SQL
3. Select non-standard SQL option and enter this code (similar to example):
4. Go to data tab and press view - get error "XML failed to load"
5. Press Get Data Engine Log. See oracle.xdo.dataengine.datasource.plugin.DataAccessException: java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms