R12.1.3 OPM Actual Cost Process : Program Was Terminated By Signal 11
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Actual Cost Process
When attempt to running 'Actual Cost Process',
the following error occurs when processing the specific item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. JUL-2014 is the first period (both inventory & cost) for customer
2. Item 20610052 for org_id 87 is newly added in JUL-2014
3. End user attempt to give an initial cost to 20610052 via actual unit cost adjustment for period JUL-2014.
4. End user did inter-org transfer within OU of this specific item.
4. In source inventory org, end user run Actual Cost Process against period JUL-2014 running into Infinite loop, e.g.: reference # 77 was submitted on 1-AUG-2014, but not completed till 6-AUG-2014. It's aborted at the end to stop the request.
6. Log file shows signal 11 error coming out when processing this actual unit cost adj record.
7. Check Actual cost transactions of the org item via 'OPM Financials' > Item Costs, found there is only one record for the actual unit cost, but missing the other 3 PO Receipts & 3 Inter-org xfr transactions against the org item in Period JUL-2014.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms