NullPointerException is Shown When Repositioning Driver Who Has Power Unit
(Doc ID 1917254.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.3.3 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If trying to create a driver re-position shipment from driver with power unit, then null pointer error is shown.
-- Error Message:
java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException at
1. Create new driver as active.
2. Create the power unit as active and assign it to the driver
3. Do action NAT/NAL override and decide the driver's NAT and NAL.
4. Do action Driver Repositioning, notice NPE is occurred.
5. Remove the power unit from driver and perform Driver Repositioning again.
6. Success to build repositioning shipment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!