OTM Includes in Billing XML All Sell Shipments
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Billing XML generated when performing Send Bill Interface on a bill includes all sell shipments and not only the sell shipment related with that bill.
Expect the Billing XML to only include the sell shipment related with the bill.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create one order release.
2. Plan into multiple sell shipments.
3. Move the sell shipments to Review state.
4. Create one bill for each sell shipment.
5. Send bill interface for one of the bills.
6. Find that the billing XML includes all the shipments and not only the shipment related with that specific bill.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms