Sales Orders Stuck At "Replenishment Completed " Status And Not Creating Pick Tasks During Pull Replenishment
(Doc ID 1921844.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management, not all Sales Order lines are going to Replenishment Completed status even after completing the replenishment task. During Pull replenishment, after replenishment tasks complete, the picking tasks are not generating.
The Shipping Transaction form shows the Orders Lines either in backordered status or stuck at Replenishment completed status. The next step Shows to run pick release.
Furthermore, if when running the pick release manually, it does not pick up and process the order lines, instead the status remains in Replenishment Complete
Expect all demand lines are now going to Replenishment Completed status after completing and implicit pick release to happen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a new Plain Item Item A
2) Complete the required Replenishment Setups (Setup Source and Forward Pick (FP) subinventory).
3) Performed Misc Receipt fr the Item into the FP sub for Qty = 5 and Source Sub Qty = 30.
4) Create 3 SOs(SO#1, SO#2, SO#3) for the same for the same item A with quantity as 10 Ea for all the 3 orders
5) Assigned all the 3 orders to a single delivery :XXXXX
6) Performed Pick Release for these 3 orders with Delivery as the criteria and with Pull Replenishment as Yes.
7) Quantity = 5 Ea are allocated from forward pick area and the replenishment Tasks are created for the remaining quantity(25)
8) Performed the replenishment task
9) Query the SO Lines in the Shipping transactions form and notice the Delivery Details line Status was going to backorder and not going to "Replenishment completed" Status
Applied WMS RUP 9
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document