SFL STATUS TRANSACTIONS INCORRECT WHEN WORKFLOW COUNT HIGHER 100 MILLIONS ROWS
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 RUP6, in Self Service, when the Workflow count is higher than 100 millions, when a transaction is entered in 'Save For Later' (SFL), the following problem occurs :
the status of the transaction is 'Work in Progress', expect the value should be 'Saved For Later'
1) When the workflow count is lower than 100 millions, the problem does not occur
2) Customer has identified the bug and the fix below has been tested and works fine :
There is issue in core oracle package HR_SFLUTIL_SS.sendSFLNotification
instead of wf_items.item_key.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Check that the Workflow count is higher than 100 millions :
2. Login using a Self Service responsibility
3. Enter a transaction in 'Save For Later'
4. Check that the status of the transaction is not updated and is 'Work in Progress'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms