R12: AP: Duplicate Lines Inserted Into IBY_EXTERNAL_PAYEES_ALL When Creating External Bank Account
(Doc ID 1923996.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking the GO button on the Bank Accounts screen multiple times results in multiple erroneous entries to the IBY_EXTERNAL_PAYEES_ALL table.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility, navigate to Suppliers > Entry
2. Create a supplier. At this time, a row for the supplier is inserted into iby_external_payees_all.
3. Click on Address Book link (left side). Create a new address for the supplier, assigning to an Operating Unit. When the new site is created, an another row for the site is inserted in to iby_external_payees_all.
4. Click on Banking Details link (left side). In Banking Details page, select 'Address' for Account Assignment Level and click the 'Go' button twice. ** Make note of the 2 second delay between click of the 'Go' button.
5. Click 'Create' button in Bank Accounts region. In Create Bank Account page, create a bank account and click 'Apply' button.
6. In Banking Details page, remain 'Address' for Account Assignment Level and only click 'Save' button.
7. You can see that 2 rows(the duplicate rows) for the address are inserted into iby_external_payees_all because the 'Go' button was clicked twice previously.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!