Smartlink for the "Order Life Time Visibility" from Order Base Results in HTTP STATUS - 403 error
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.3.5 [Release 6 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the Smartlink for the Order Life Time Visibility on an Order Base, the following error occurs:
HTTP Status 403 : Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.
1. Navigate to Order Management > Purchase Order > Order Base
2. Do an open search for an Order Base
3. Select an order base then right click to open the Smartlinks
4. Select Order Life Time Visibility
5. New Screen opens up
6. Click on the Order Base and error is presented
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms